- Manufacturer: ABL
- Type designation: 1W1121
- Manufacturer art. no: 1W1121
- Memodo order no.: 5846
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|Number of charging points:||1|
|Energy meter:||No measurement|
ABL wallbox eMH1 with charging socket 11 kW charge power
The eMH1 1W1121 is the smallest charging station with internal type 2 socket for private and semi-public use. Optional charging cables ensure a high degree of flexibility for connecting and charging electric vehicles of different types. The integrated residual current circuit breaker guarantees a particularly high level of safety during operation. DC residual current detection is already integrated as standard.
- Simple installation
- DC residual current measurement
- Integrated FI residual current operated device type A
- Welding detection (charging not possible when welding the contactor)
- Integrated internal temperature monitoring
Product features of ABL eMH1 11 kW socket
- 3-phase mains supply (16 A)
- 11 kW power
- Dimensions: 272x 221x116 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 3.0 kg
- For feed line max. 5 x 6 sq. mm
- RS485 data communication
- Protection type IP 44, IP 54
- Nominal/output voltage: 230/400 V
The wallbox from ABL eMH1 with socket is ideal for simple application in households.
Wallbox manufacturer ABL
ABL is one of the pioneers of electric mobility. The family business develops independent charging solutions, thus becoming an important player in the energy revolution. In addition to partnerships with Daimler AG and Audi AG, the Franconian company is the market leader of wallboxes in Norway - the country with the highest energy density of electric vehicles worldwide.