- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Type designation: 7739618763, BOPA CS741, CS7400iAW 5 ORMB
- Manufacturer art. no: 7739618763
- Memodo order no.: 5791
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from 24.01.2022
|Heating capacity:||5 kW|
Bosch heater heat pump 5 kW Compress 7400iAW package
The Bosch air/water heat pump is a central heating system that supplies all the heating and hot water needs in a detached house. Due to the reversible mode of operation, it is also possible to cool the building in summer. With the Bosch Energy Manager, the integrated inverter technology enables smart control that can actively consume the surplus of a photovoltaic system with watt precision.
The Bosch heat pumps of the Compress 7400i AW series are available with outputs of 5 and 7 kW and are designed for new construction of detached and semi-detached houses up to 300 m². For modernisation with a heating output of up to about 15 kW, we recommend the Bosch heat pumps of the Compress 7001i AW series.
The Compress 7400i AW heat pump system package with 5 kW heating output consists of an outdoor unit (CS7400iAW 5 OR), an AWMB indoor unit with integrated buffer tank, electric auxiliary heater, system controller and all necessary hydraulic components, as well as an external Stora WH 290 domestic hot water tank.
Advantages of the Bosch heater heat pump 5 kW Compress 7400iAW package
- Surplus charging with wattage accuracy with the Bosch Energy Manager and the Fronius Symo or Fronius Symo Hybrid
- Simply quiet - With its 48 dB in night mode, this heat pump is one of the quietest on the market
- High-quality overall system - Bosch gives a 5-year system guarantee on all components in the package
- Peak efficiency with a SCOP of up to 5.1
- Simple visualisation and control on app - thanks to integrated Internet Gateway
- Individual foiling after delivery - design your heat pump as you intend
Product features of the Bosch heater heat pump 5 kW Compress 7400iAW package
- Heating output: 5 kW
- Technology: Air/water heat pump
- COP at A+7/ W35 according to EN 14511: 5
- COP at A+2 /W35, according to EN 14511: 4.3
- Outdoor temperature working range Heating: -20 - 35 °C
- Outdoor temperature working range Cooling: 15 - 45 °C
- Electric heating element output: 2/ 4/ 6/ 9 kW
- Energy efficiency class (system) at 35°C: A+++
- Energy efficiency class (system) at 55°C: A++
- Max. sound power (A7/W35): 55dB (A)
- Max. sound power “silent operation” (A7/W35): 47dB (A)
- Hot water tank: 277 litres for domestic hot water supply
- Buffer tank: 120 litres integrated
- 5-year system warranty + 2-year upon registration
Included in the delivery
- Outdoor unit CS7400iAW
- Indoor unit AWMB
- Hot water tank WH290LP1B
- Pipe trace heating for condensate line
- Installation package INPA, connection up to 50 cm
- Cover bonnet ABHA 1