- Manufacturer: BYD
- Memodo order no.: 4644
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|Battery type:||High volt lithium|
|Net capacity:||8,28 kWh|
BYD BATTERY BOX PREMIUM HVM 8.3 high-volt battery
The new system generation is based on the known storage systems and has all previous functions. With the Battery Box Premium HVM, a battery module with higher storage capacities than its predecessor is launched in the market. Through the further development of cell technology, the system weight could be reduced by almost 30%. The overall depth was also reduced by 8 cm. This means that less floor space is required. At the same time the new devices have a slimmer appearance. One of the highlights: the new storage systems come with “protection class IP55”. This enables the use also in outdoor areas.
More flexibility and scalability. With the new generation, up to three battery towers can now be connected to one system. However, BYD remains true to itself when it comes to charge and discharge power. Each battery can also deliver the nominal capacity as power, i.e. 1C. This makes the new series ideally suited for on-grid, on-grid plus backup and off-grid systems. Since the software remains the same in the new models, the Premium HVM are still compatible with Kostal, SMA, Fronius and GoodWe.
- Award-winning efficiency - thanks to true series connection
- Patented modular connector design requires no internal cabling and provides maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Cobalt-free lithium iron phosphate battery (LFP): Maximum safety, durability and performance
- Compatible with leading 1 and 3-phase inverters
- Highest safety standards such as VDE 2510-50
- Powerful emergency/standby power and off-grid functionality
- 8.28 kWh battery capacity
- Lithium iron phosphate technology (LFP)
- 153 V nominal voltage
- 50 A max. output current
- 75 A for 5 seconds
- 129 kg
- 945x585x298 mm (H/W/D)
- On and off-grid-compatible
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x BYD BATTERY BOX PREMIUM BCU
- 3 x BYD BATTERY BOX PREMIUM HVM 2.76 kWh battery module
Faster transport and installation through optimisation of the battery capacities to 2.76 kWh. For higher capacities up to 3 identical battery towers can be interconnected to one system.