- Manufacturer: BYD & Fronius
- Memodo order no.: 4775
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|Inverter:||Fronius Symo Hybrid 4.0-3-S|
|Solar battery:||BYD Battery-Box Premium HVM 8.3|
|Battery type:||High volt lithium-iron-phosphate|
|Net capacity:||8,28 kWh|
Update the powerful combo: BYD Battery Box Premium HVM & Fronius Symo Hybrid
Fronius is constantly working on the range of compatible high-volt batteries for your Symo Hybrid storage system. The BYD Battery Box Premium HVM is the next generation of the proven and powerful high-voltage system. The simple wireless assembly and the proven stacking technology has been retained. Also the suitability for a 3-phase backup power system. With the switching device, this requires an additional component.
Please note that a firmware update is required to connect the new BYD Battery-Box Premium HVM.
Advantages of BYD Battery-Box Premium HVM 8.3
- Available capacity of 8.28 kWh
- Proven lithium iron phosphate technology
- Self-supporting stacking concept (up to 8 units)
- Patented, wireless plugging system
- Can be used as emergency power system due to high discharge capacity
- Indefinite retrofitting
Advantages of Fronius Symo Hybrid
- 3-phase power supply with 4.0 kVA AC power
- Proven technology of the Symo series
- All communication interfaces on board
- Efficient DC coupling
- Real hybrid function - energy of additional Fronius PV inverters also usable for battery charging
- BYD Battery Box Premium HVM 8.3
- Fronius Symo Hybrid 4.0-3-S
Necessary accessories: Fronius Smart Meter 63A (must be separately selected, if necessary)
Note: if you want to use this package to provide standby power, the Fronius Smart Meter need not be ordered separately. This component comes installed in the Enwitec switching device.