- Manufacturer: E3/DC
- Memodo order no.: 2956
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from 04.01.2022
|Battery type:||48 volt lithium|
|Net capacity:||11,8 kWh|
E3/DC Quattroporte Due L
No sales and delivery to Switzerland yet.
Certification training from the manufacturer E3/DC is required for start-up!
The new E3/DC Quattroporte system renders retrofitting of a storage system very simple. The AC-coupled system is perfectly suited for private photovoltaic systems as well as for commercial systems. Owing to the modular design with individual inverter, battery and control units, the Quattroporte series can be expanded up to 78.0 kWh, thus making it versatile.
Advantages of the E3/DC system
- Can be fully integrated with all E3/DC domestic power stations
- Compatible with many household automations
- Backup power: selective connection of (multi-phase) loads (till battery is empty)
- Remote maintenance
- Eligible for loans from German reconstruction loan corporation
- 10 year full system warranty
- Modular cabinet design with 4 slide-in modules
- 2 stackable cabinet units
- Inverter power: 3.0 kW (peak power 4.0 kW)
- Mains supply: 2 phases
- Available battery capacity: 11.8 kWh
- 2 necessary power meter (mains supply + generation) included in the delivery
- Dimensions: 712 x 1986 x 293 mm (WxHxD)
- Protection class IP20
In the DUE version, the E3/DC Quattroporte has a stately size of 1.96 m. At this height, you must pay attention to proper mounting of the anti-tilt mechanism and the safe connection of both racks.