- Manufacturer: E3/DC
- Manufacturer art. no: HKW1123097500
- Memodo order no.: 5264
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|Battery type:||48 volt lithium|
|Net capacity:||8,78 kWh|
E3/DC S10 household power station E AI 9.75 - the all-rounder
No sales and delivery to Switzerland yet.
Certification training from the manufacturer E3/DC is required for start-up!
Household power station - E3/DC - the name says it all. The variable inverter with an AC power of 4 - 12 kW and 2 MPP trackers forms the ideal basis for all applications. Efficient DC coupling makes the best possible use of the powerful lithium-ion battery. The smart control of the entire system can also use other energy sources such as existing inverters, wind turbines or CHPs for charging. Connection to smart home systems, heat pumps and adjustable heating elements is also possible.
Advantages of E3/DC S10 E AI 9.75
- Compact design, all in a single housing
- Efficient system design through DC coupling
- Storage retrofittable up to 13.0 kWh
- External energy generators (inverter, CHP, etc.) can be used for battery charging
- Simple connection of home automation
- Preparation for 3-phase backup power system
- Tried-and-tested E3/DC portal
- Direct connection of E3/DC Easy Connect Wallbox
- SG Ready interface integrated
- AC power 4 - 12 kW
- Max. system power up to 15 kWp possible
- 2 MPP trackers
- Charge/discharge power of battery: 4.5 kW
- System contains 3 battery modules
- Total available capacity: 8.78 kWh
- Period for retrofitting: max. 1 year after start-up
- 10 year full system warranty
- Weight: 230 kg
- Lid colour: black
DC overvoltage protection type II available as Memodo special article. See accessories below.