- Manufacturer: EVBox
- Type designation: E3321-A5551-11.2
- Manufacturer art. no: E3321-A5551-11
- Memodo order no.: 6530
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from 09.05.2022
|Number of charging points:||1|
|Energy meter:||MID compliant meter|
EVBox Elvi V3 22 kW Hub with Socket for Smart Charging
With charging solutions for the private, commercial and public sector, as well as fast charging stations, EVBox contributes to create an emission-free future.
With over 115,000 charging points, EVBox is one of the largest providers of electric vehicle charging stations in the world. With its Elvi series, EVBox offers a product that redefines the concept of smart charging.
The Elvi V3 Hub can communicate with up to ten Elvi Satellites through an integrated antenna via radio frequency!
- Local load management between several charging points possible
- Wireless hub/sat connection
- Integration with energy management and PV system through EVBox Smart Charging+
- Data control directly from smartphone and computer
- Easy measurement of charging sessions through MID certified kW meter
- Easy to use, install and connect to WLAN
- Mobile communication: 4G LTE (EU)
- Conform to current safety regulations
- AC/DC residual current measurement
- RFID authentication or Plug&Play
Product features EVBox Elvi V3 22 kW Socket Hub, white
- Charging power up to 22 kW
- RS485 connection
- UMTS modem incl. SIM card
- MID meter
- Socket included
- Easy installation thanks to modular click technology
- Compact dimensions: 328x161x219 mm (HxWxD)
- Colour: white
- CE certified
- IP55, IK10 (IEC 60529)
- WLAN communication: WLAN 2.4/5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.0
- Mobile communication: 4G LTE
- RFID card included
- Integrated RFID reader
- Installation via "EVBox Connect App
At least one Elvi Hub is required for communication for each order