- Manufacturer: Fronius
- Order number: 3041
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from 11.08.2021
|Heating capacity:||3-9 kW|
|Dimensions:||350 x 280 x 110 in mm (HxWxD)|
Fronius Ohmpilot heating element controller
The Fronius Ohmpilot is a heating element controller for hot water preparation with excess PV energy. The stepless control from 0 to 9 kW allows 1-phase or 3-phase heating elements to be connected that efficiently use excess PV energy. This allows you, for example, from April to October to heat your water using the surplus of the PV system. As a result, the conventional heating system can be switched off during this time
Advantages Fronius Ohmpilot
- 1- or 3-phase heating elements can be connected (neutral connection required )
- Stepless control thanks to pulse width modulation
- Control via Fronius Solar.web
- Output power: 1-phase = 3 kW / 3-phase = 9 kW
- Voltage 230 V or 400 V AC
- AC output current maximum 13 A per phase
- PT1000 temperature sensor for temperature control
- Minimum temperature maintenance and legionella switching
- LAN, WLAN or RS485 connection for the Fronius
- 350 x 280 x 110 mm (height x width x depth)
- IP54 wall mounting
- Only 3.9 kg weight
Of course, the Fronius Ohmpilot can also be connected to another ohmic power supply, such as an infrared heater or a towel dryer.
Please note that not every 3-phase heating element can be controlled by the Fronius Ohmpilot. On a heating rod the neutral conductor has to lead out to the connection. For a list of potential manufacturers, see downloads.