- Manufacturer: Fronius
- Manufacturer art. no: 4,210,062
- Memodo order no.: 1527
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from 28.09.2021
|AC power:||6 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||240 - 800 Volt|
|Communication:||Ethernet, WLAN, RS485, RS422, FRE|
Fronius Primo 6.0-1
The vision 24 hours of sunshine is the driving force behind Fronius. With the Primo product line, Fronius offers an innovative series of inverters. Its snap-in concept separates the connection area from the electronics. The standard connection to the Internet via WiFi or Ethernet and numerous connections for S0 electricity meters, as well as ripple control receivers and relay outputs, complete the equipment of this device. Fronius Service Partners can also repair the inverter on-site in the event of a fault.
Advantages of Fronius Primo 6.0-1
- Snap-in inverter
- DC input voltage 240 - 8000 V
- Very high efficiency of up to 98%
- Internet connection via network connection RJ45 or WiFi
- Connections for ripple control receiver
- 6.0 kVA power 1 phase (not for Germany)
- 2 MPP trackers
- Terminal connections
- Ethernet RJ45
- Standard warranty of 5 years
- Dimensions 645 x 431 x 204
- Weight 21.5 kg
Fronius inverter installation
Fronius inverters are efficient, reliable and represent the indispensable core of every photovoltaic system. Performance classes from 1.5 to 27.0 kW promise to be suitable for almost any size of system, from single-family homes to large-scale systems.
Available from stock