GoodWe ET Plus – GW6.5K-ET
- Manufacturer: GoodWe
- Type designation: GW6.5K-ET
- Manufacturer art. no: ETU6500-04-00P
- Memodo order no.: 6895
- Units per PU: 6 per pallet
- 384 per container
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||6,5 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||200 - 850 Volt|
GoodWe Hybrid high voltage inverter, ET Plus series with emergency power output GW6.5K-ET
The ET Plus Series replaces the old ET Series.
In Austria, please check local regulatory requirements!
This three-phase hybrid inverter has an emergency power output with three-phase current. Together with the high-voltage battery connection and 2 independent MPP trackers, the GoodWe inverter meets all your needs. This device is configured via GoodWe PV Master App and sends its data via the integrated Wi-Fi interface to the free GoodWe SEMS portal. The scope of delivery already includes a three-phase smart meter with folding current transformers. Larger system design possible through cascade operation of multiple ET devices.
- Status LED
- AC-chargeable, e.g. expandable via SDT G2 series
- High efficiency of up to 98.2 %
- DC overvoltage protection type 2 integrated
- Direct connection to ripple control receiver
- AC overvoltage protection
- Cascade operation of several ET units possible with accessory SEC1000S Hybrid Combinerbox (Memodo 4407)!
Product features GoodWe GW6.5K-ET
- Mains connection: 3-phase
- AC power: 6.5 kVA
- 6.5 kW emergency power output via separate output
- MPP tracker: 2
- String connections per MPPT: 1
- Battery connection for high voltage battery (BYD, GoodWe)
- RS485, Wi-Fi (optional LAN)
- Potential free contact available (programmable via PV-Master APP) (SG-Ready)
- Push-in terminals for the communication interfaces simplify installation
- 3-phase smart meter included
- Dimensions: 516 x 415 x 180 mm (HxWxD)
- Protection category: IP66
- Weight: 24 kg
If you're looking for emergency power, you've come to the right place! Compact dimensions and low weight at full power – what more could you want?