- Manufacturer: GoodWe
- Type designation: ET-Serie
- Memodo order no.: 4285
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|AC power:||5 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||240 - 850 Volt|
GoodWe Hybrid high-volt inverter with emergency power output GW5KW-ET
This 3-phase hybrid inverter has a 3-phase emergency output with 3-phase current. Together with the high-volt battery connection and 2 independent MPP trackers the GoodWe inverter leaves nothing to be desired. This device is configured via GoodWe PV Master App and kept up-to-date and sends its data via the integrated WiFi interface to the free-of-charge GoodWe SEMS Portal. Delivery includes a 3-phase Smart meter with clamp-on/split core current transducers. Larger system design through cascade operation of several ET devices possible.
Advantages of GoodWe GW5KW-ET
- LED status
- Input voltage range of 240-850V
- High efficiency of up to 98.2%
- Natural convection
- AC overvoltage protection
- Cascade operation of several ET devices possible with accessory SEC1000 Hybrid Combiner Box (Memodo 4407)!
- 5.0 kVA power, 3-phase
- 5.0 kW emergency power via separate output
- 2 MPP trackers, 240-850 V
- 1 MC4 input per MPPT
- Battery connection for BYD high-volt
- 1 x RS485
- Web server
- 3-phase Smart Meter included
- Dimensions 516x415x180 mm
- Weight 25 kg
Goodwe PV Master APP
If you are looking for emergency power, you have come to the right place! Compact dimensions and low weight with full performance - what more could you want?
Planning tool: https://ezdesigner2.semsportal.com/Project