- Manufacturer: LG Electronics ESS
- Memodo order no.: 4035
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|Battery type:||High volt lithium NMC|
|Net capacity:||13,2 kWh|
LG Electronics ESS HOME 2.0 solar battery system
LG Electronics offers flexible use with the new ESS HOME 2.0 series. The All-In-One system consists of a 3-phase hybrid inverter and a solar battery. Depending on the application, up to two batteries can be cascaded. Due to the two battery sizes of 7 and 10 kWh, there is always the right amount of storage capacity. The hybrid inverter has 3-MPP trackers and generates three-phase alternating current. The power supply to household devices can still be ensured in the event of a power failure by installing the Enwitec switching device. A 10-year manufacturer's warranty and improved service offer optimum all-round protection for the plant owner.
Advantages of ESS HOME 2.0
- Inverter and solar battery from one manufacturer
- Flexible DC design by 3 MPP trackers
- Intelligent energy management system
- Heat pump control
- Backup power capability
- 3-phase inverter with 10 kW
- 3 MPP trackers
- 14 kWh solar battery capacity
- IP 21 / IP 55 (inverter / battery)
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty
- Total weight: 190 kg
- Inverter dimensions: 450 x 599 x 210 mm (W x H x D)
- Battery dimensions: 746 x 688 x 206 mm (W x H x D)
Included in the package:
- ESS Home 10
- 2x LG HB 7H
Please note: the 3-phase sensor has to be added separately. If you use an Enwitec switching device, the sensor is already integrated there.