Tigo TS4-A-O up to 700 W module
- Manufacturer: Tigo
- Manufacturer art. no: 462-00280-00
- Memodo order no.: 8555
- Units per PU: 20 per carton
- 1200 per pallet
- 24000 per container
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|MPP voltage range:||16 - 80 Volt|
Tigo TS4-A-O DC optimizer for modules up to 700 W power
The Tigo TS4-A-O is supplied with a high quality replacement MC4 connector (not original MC4). This is compatible with the MC4 and the MC4-EVO2 connectors.
With the Tigo TS4-A-O optimizer, the entire system can be monitored and optimized at module level. With the optimization on module level also systems with partial shading or different module orientations can be implemented. This also allows the module field to be de-energized. The output data is visualized and also interferences due to dirty or shaded modules are displayed. You can choose between equipping only the affected modules with the module optimizer or equipping the entire system.
When using optimizers, the compatibility with the respective inverters must be checked and the individual technical requirements must be met. A list of tested inverters can be found here.
- Shading and ageing tolerance
- Fewer BOS components
- Faster installation
- Inverter optimization
- Less cable loss
- Plus all the benefits of optimization
- 25 years factory warranty
Product features TS4-A-O DC optimizer
- Maximum module power: 700 W
- Maximum input current: 15 A
- Monitoring for complete supervision at module level
- Module level shutdown (requires Tigo CloudConnect Advance Kit, part no. 4918)
- Optimization for complex roof structure and partial shading
- Optimization is possible for affected modules only
- The Tigo TS4-A-O is supplied with a high quality replacement MC4 connector (not original MC4). This is compatible with the MC4 and the MC4-EVO2 connectors.
If the system is to be completely monitored or shut down, you need the Tigo CloudConnect Advance Kit communication unit, which is available separately.