- Manufacturer: Kostal
- Manufacturer art. no: 10351313
- Memodo order no.: 3620
- Units per PU: 6 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||2.5 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||200 - 360 Volt|
The special edition of the new Kostal Piko MP plus series
It is befitting to refer to the new Kostal MP plus devices as multi-flexible. They are all equipped with a variable, bidirectional MPP tracker. This can be used either for the classic connection of PV modules or for a compatible high volt battery. Therefore, the devices of the series with only one MPP are also suitable as pure battery INV for retrofitting existing systems. Likewise the new Plenticore series, the 2 MPP versions can be operated with modules and battery. This results in a highly efficient, DC-coupled, 1-phase compact system. The integrated data logger and all necessary interfaces complete the new DC system in small format.
Advantages of Kostal MP plus
- 1 variable MPP tracker
- Ideal for retrofitting existing systems
- 3-phase network monitoring with Kostal Energy Manager
- Compact design
- Complete package of interfaces
- 1-phase AC connection with 2.5 kVA
- Dimensions: 657 x 399 x 227 (HxWxD)
- Weight: 12.7 kg
- Warranty: 5 years (with extension option)
- BYD BATTERY-BOX PREMIUM HVS 5.1
- BYD BATTERY-BOX PREMIUM HVS 7.7
- BYD BATTERY-BOX PREMIUM HVM 8.3
- BYD BATTERY-BOX PREMIUM HVM 11.0
The last digit of the device name indicates the number of MPP trackers of the device. A "2” should be there if you plan a module-battery combination. Moreover, keep the Kostal Energy Manager in mind if dynamic control, a retrofit or a battery combination is planned.