- Manufacturer: Kostal
- Manufacturer art. no: 10351314
- Memodo order no.: 3621
- Units per PU: 6 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||3 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||230 - 600 Volt|
The special edition of the new Kostal Piko MP plus series
Calling the new Kostal MP plus devices multi-flexible is by no means an exaggeration. They are all equipped with a bidirectional, variable MPP tracker. This can be used either for the classic connection of PV modules or for a compatible high-voltage battery. The devices of the series with only one MPP are thus also suitable as a battery-only inverter for retrofitting to existing systems. The versions with 2 MPP can be operated with modules and battery, just like the new Plenticore series. This results in a highly efficient, DC-coupled, 1-phase compact system. The integrated data logger and all necessary interfaces complete the new DC system in small format.
Advantages of Kostal MP plus
- 1 variable MPP tracker
- Ideal for retrofitting existing systems
- 3-phase network monitoring with Kostal Energy Manager
- Compact design
- Complete package of interfaces
- 1-phase AC connection with 3.0 kVA
- Dimensions: 657 x 399 x 227 (HxWxD)
- Weight: 13.9 kg
- Warranty: 5 years (with extension option)
- BYD BATTERY-BOX PREMIUM HVS 5.1 to HVS 12.8
- BYD BATTERY-BOX PREMIUM HVM 8.3 to HVM 22.1
The last digit of the device name indicates the number of MPP trackers of the device. A "2" should be there if you plan for a module-battery combination. And don't overlook the Kostal Energy Manager if dynamic control, a retrofit or a battery combination is planned.