- Manufacturer: LG Energy Solution
- Memodo order no.: 1893
- Units per PU: 10 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|Battery type:||48 volt lithium NMC|
|Net capacity:||5,9 kWh|
LG Chem RESU 3.3 48V lithium battery
With this model, LG Chem presents the 3rd generation of the 48V lithium battery. A newly developed battery cell allows this new series to have a particularly high energy density as well as very compact dimensions. With the RESU Plus module you are also able to combine two RESU 48V batteries.
Advantages of LG Chem RESU 3.3
- Compact dimensions
- Lightest battery in its performance class
- Expandable with a second battery module
- Firmware update via SD card
- Aluminum housing IP55
- Usable 2.9 kWh
- Max. Power 3.0 kW
- 10-year battery warranty
- 452 x 401 x 120 mm
- 31 kg
Can be combined with the following inverters:
- SMA Sunny Island 3.0 and 4.4 (only 1 inverter possible). No backup power function
- SolaX Hybrid G2 3000 - 5000
Make 2 out of 1.
The RESU energy storage batteries from LG Chem can be combined with each other to form a power double pack. Simply select the RESU Plus Extension Kit for the second battery and you're all set.
The RESU 3.3, 6.5 and 10 can only be used with a single Sunny Island unit. The combination of 3 Sunny Island units as well as using the system for backup-power is unfortunately not possible.