- Manufacturer: Mennekes
- Type designation: 121001205
- Manufacturer art. no: 121001205
- Memodo order no.: 4203
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|Number of charging points:||1|
|Energy meter:||No measurement|
Mennekes Wallbox Amtron Compact 3.7 / 11 C2
This 11 kW Wallbox from Mennekes is for users, who merely want to charge. No APP, no Internet, no access control via RFID and also no billing system! The maximum charge current can easily be reduced via dip switches. Via the integrated potential-free contact, the Mennekes charging station can be authorised externally (e.g. key switch) or used to reduce the charge power for easy load management.
Advantages of Mennekes Wallbox Amtron Compact 3.7 / 11 C2
- Premium and functional design
- 361 x 270 x 146 mm (HxWxD)
- 4 LED status display
- Integrated cable suspension
- Protection type IP 44
- Potential-free input for external authorisation or for downgrading the charge power for easy load management (can be set to 0A-6A-8A-10A-13A)
- 1 or 3-phase, 16 A mains supply
- Max. 11 kW charge power (3-phase)
- Cable length 5m with charging coupler type 2 for charging mode 3
Mannekes image film:
The prescribed DC residual current monitoring according to IEC 62752 comes integrated in the Compact Wallbox. In the scope of IEC 60364-7-722:2018, the equipment must be individually protected with a type B residual current circuit breaker.