- Manufacturer: RCT Power
- Type designation: IXP040N1AE0
- Memodo order no.: 5130
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|AC power:||4 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||200-800 Volt|
|Communication:||WIFI, LAN, RS485|
Maximum efficiency with the Power Inverter 4.0 from RCT
The Power Inverter from RCT 4.0 has an AC power of 4.0 kW. Well suited for small photovoltaic systems. The very wide input voltage range for the connection of the strings offers the installer great flexibility in the design of the photovoltaic systems. In addition, the Power Inverter can be installed and started up in just a few steps.
- Very quiet operation due to fanless cooling
- Two independent MPP controllers that can be connected in parallel
- Maximum input current: 2 x 12 A
- Plug & play installation possible without any special tool
- Integrated RCT Power APP - solution
- Start-up does not require Internet access
Product features of Power Inverter 4.0
- 3-phase mains supply
- 4.0 kW AC power
- 200 - 800 V MPP voltage range
- Transformerless concept
- 2 MPP trackers
- Interfaces: WIFI, LAN, RS485, multifunctional relay
- Dimensions: 570 x 440 x 200 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 22.0 kg
- IP 65
- 10-year product warranty
Inverter manufacturer RCT
RCT Power GmbH has its company headquarters in Constance on Lake Constance. The team develops inverters and stationary storage solutions for private residential buildings with innovative solutions for enhanced and long-term use of solar energy.
An Android smartphone or tablet is required for start-up. Start-up via web browser or IOS devices is not supported!
Also the monitoring of the photovoltaic systems and storage systems can only be accessed via Android devices.