- Manufacturer: RCT Power
- Manufacturer art. no: IAP060N1AE0
- Memodo order no.: 4008
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from 14.03.2022
|AC power:||6 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||180-290 Volt|
|Communication:||WIFI, LAN, RS485, Multifunktionales Relais|
RCT Power Storage AC 6.0 for extension of existing photovoltaic systems
The Power Storage AC from RCT is ideal for retrofitting existing photovoltaic systems. The maximum charging and discharging power of the Power Storage AC 6.0 is 6 kW. The Storage AC is a three-phase battery inverter. The AC battery inverter is compatible with RCT's own batteries - the RCT Power Battery. At least 2 battery modules are required to store the solar power. A total of up to 6 battery modules can be connected to the Power Storage AC.
The management system of the Power Storage AC is not only responsible for the battery charging and discharging. The inverter can distribute the solar power intelligently to specific loads in the household, e.g. to heat pumps or wall boxes.
- Very quiet operation due to fanless cooling
- Plug & play installation possible without any special tool
- Suitable for 2-6 battery modules
- Integrated RCT Power APP - solution
- Start-up does not require Internet access
Product features of Power Storage AC 6.0
- 3-phase mains supply
- 6.0 kW max. charging and discharging power
- Interfaces: WIFI, LAN, RS485, multifunctional relay
- Dimensions: 570x440x200 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 22.0 kg
- IP 65
- 10-year product warranty
Inverter manufacturer RCT
RCT Power GmbH has its company headquarters in Constance on Lake Constance. The team develops inverters and stationary storage solutions for private residential buildings with innovative solutions for enhanced and long-term use of solar energy.
An Android smartphone or tablet is required for start-up. Start-up via web browser or IOS devices is not supported!
Also the monitoring of the photovoltaic systems and storage systems can only be accessed via Android devices.