- Manufacturer: SMA
- Manufacturer art. no: SP1-10
- Memodo order no.: 5083
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from 18.08.2021
|AC power:||100 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||150 - 800 Volt|
SMA Energy System Business S
The SMA Energy System Business S includes the proven inverter series of the SMA Sunny Tripower CORE1 together with an SMA Data Manager M and an SMA Energy Meter.
Advantages of SMA Energy System Business S
- Inverter and communication technology from one source
- Complete package for systems with 100 kVA connected load
- Free system monitoring in the new SMA Sunny Portal powered by ennexOS
- Prepared for own consumption systems with the SMA Energy Meter
- Components Made in Germany
- Prepared for the integration of storage systems
- Easy integration into direct marketing via SMA SPOT
- External grid and plant protection according to VDE-AR-N-4105: Grid relay of the inverter enabled for direct control by an external grid monitor
- 100 kVA AC power
- Systems up to 150 kWp feasible
- Simple start-up via the SMA Data Manager M
- Direct connection of a radio ripple control receiver possible
- Special price for complete package
- 10 year warranty on all system components
- 2 x SMA Sunny Tripower CORE1
- SMA Data Manager M including mains adapter
- SMA Energy Meter
- SMA Smart Connected for Sunny Tripower CORE1
- Warranty extension for all components to 10 years
One SMA I/O module per CORE1 is required to connect an external power monitor.
SMA has greatly simplified direct marketing through a cooperation agreement. The direct marketing contract can already be downloaded during the system planning via the free Sunny Design program. No external VPN router is required - thanks to the integrated VPN client in SMA Data Manager M. An Internet connection is mandatory.
The internal mains relays of Core1 are approved according to VDE-AR-N-4105 (valid up to 135 kVA) in connection with an external grid monitor as central grid and plant protection. This can be realised at low cost.