- Manufacturer: SMA
- Type designation: SB1.5-1VL-40
- Manufacturer art. no: SB1.5-1VL-40
- Memodo order no.: 1211
- Units per PU: 40 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||1.5 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||160 - 500 Volt|
SMA SB 1.5-1VL-40 for small systems up to 1500W
For more than 35 years, SMA has been setting technological trends and promoting the development of renewable energies. The newly developed SMA Sunny Boy inverters combine fast installation and easy startup with the new web interface. This allows the inverter to be configured via a smartphone or a laptop using a web interface. Through WLAN and Ethernet connection, direct communication with the SMA Energy Meter or Home Manager 2.0 can be carried out. At only 9.2 kg, the SMA inverter is a light weight device.
Advantages of SMA Sunny Boy 1.5
- Fast initial startup through an intuitive web user interface
- Easy installation thanks to the light weight of 9 kg and an intelligent connection concept
- Wide input voltage range from 80 V to 600 V.
- Factory-integrated Ethernet and WLAN interface
- System monitoring via SMA Sunny Portal
- Dynamic control with SMA Energy Meter or Home Manager 2.0
- 1.5 kVA power 1 phase
- 1 MPP tracker 160 - 500 V
- Ethernet RJ45
- Dimensions 460 x 357 x 122
- Weight 9.2 kg
The SMA inverter is ideal for small solar power systems and thanks to the WLAN and Ethernet interface, the inverter can be monitored via the Internet.
- SMA Sunny Boy 1.5 Datasheet
- SMA Sunny Boy 1.5 Operating Manual
- SMA Sunny Boy 1.5 Quick reference guide
- SMA Sunny Boy 5+5 years Warranty
- SMA Sunny Boy Limited Factory Warranty
- SMA Sunny Boy Certificate for the NS protection
- SMA Sunny Boy EU Declaration of Conformity
- SMA Sunny Boy 1.5 Unit Certificate
- SMA Sunny Boy Performance Conditions SMART CONNECTED