- Manufacturer: SMA
- Type designation: SBS2.5-1VL-10
- Order number: 1569
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|AC power:||2.5 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||100 bis 500 Volt|
SMA Sunny Boy Storage 2.5
SMA has installed over 80,000 systems worldwide, making it the world's best-selling battery inverter manufacturer. The high-voltage storage system has been a big trend since 2016. In the high-voltage version, the SMA Sunny Boy Storage is even easier and faster to install. A 10-year product warranty gives you maximum reliability.
Advantages of SMA Sunny Boy Storage 2.5
- High-voltage battery inverter
- Reduction of installation costs
- WiFi and web-based user interface for the configuration
- AC system for new installation and retrofitting
- Flexible even with non-SMA inverters can be used with an additional SMA energy meter
- Quality made in Germany
- 2.5 kW system power 1-phase AC
- WiFi and Speedwire integrated
- IP 65 protection class
- 10-year product warranty
- Dimensions of 450 x 357 x 122 mm
- 9.2 kg weight
The SMA SUNNY BOY Storage requires either an SMA energy meter or an SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0 for operation. You still have to order this separately.
To control the SMA Sunny Boy Storage, it requires the information from the grid connection point. To achieve this, at least the SMA ENERGY METER needs to be used. Of course a SMA SUNNY HOME MANAGER 2.0 can also be installed right away.
Advantages SMA SUNNY HOME MANAGER 2.0:
- PV production forecast
- Consumer control Edimax radio-controlled sockets
- Control of the Mennekes Wallbox
- Visualization of external inverters via SMA ENERGY METER