SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0
- Manufacturer: SMA
- Manufacturer art. no: HM-20
- Memodo order no.: 2781
- Units per PU: 120 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0, the new Smart Home control center from SMA
The successor to the successful Sunny Home Manager Bluetooth (HM-BT-10) represents a complete energy monitoring and energy management solution. The new Sunny Home Manager 2.0 (HM-20) includes an integrated measuring system, so that for standard applications with power measurement at the grid connection point no loner is a separate SMA Energy Meter necessary. Of course, the SMA energy meter will continue to be available as a separate measuring unit for PV production.
Advantages of SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0
- SMA Energy Meter and Home Manager in one device
- Weather forecasts for consumer control and battery charging
- Communication with the SMA Sunny Portal
- Consumer control over Edimax SP-2101W
- Control of the Mennekes Wallbox
- DIN rail mounting with 4TE
- 3-phase direct measurement up to 63A
- Converter measurement with 5A output current
- A maximum of 24 devices, including 12 devices with consumer control
- Visualisation of an energy meter as a production meter
- Setup via the SMA Sunny Portal
- Only weighs 0.3 kg
A maximum of 24 devices can be connected to a Sunny Home Manager. The number of controllable components (radio-controlled sockets, heat pump or Mennekes Wallbox) must not exceed 12 units.
With the SMA Home Manager 2.0 you get a SMA Energy Meter and an SMA Sunny Home Manager in just one device. This saves costs and installation time.