- Manufacturer: BYD & SMA
- Memodo order no.: 5635
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|Inverter:||SMA Sunny Island 4.4M|
|Solar battery:||BYD Battery-Box 15.4 LVL|
|Battery type:||48 volt lithium-iron-phosphate|
|Net capacity:||15,4 kWh|
9.9 kW & 15 kWh SMA storage system
This storage system convinces with its decent performance at a very reasonable price. In addition, it can very easily be expanded to up to 45 kWh net capacity, for which only one or two additional batteries and cables must be ordered. The Bat breaker is included in the package and offers space for a maximum of three batteries. Optionally, aswitching device can be used to implement a 3-phase emergency standby power system. However, you also need a second LVL battery to achieve the minimum capacity for emergency power operation. You can find the larger version of this version with 18 kW continuous powerhere.
Advantages of the 9.9 kW & 15 kWh storage system
- Ideal for new and existing systems
- High power of 9.9 kW with real 3-phase mains supply
- The battery capacity can be extended very easily
- Real 3-phase emergency standby power with additional battery and switching device
Product features of the 9.9 kW & 15 kWh storage system
- Continuous power: 9.9 kW - 3.3 kW per phase
- Available capacity: 15.36 kWh
- WLAN und Speedwire integrated
- Inverter product warranty: 5 years/ 10 years upon registration
- Warranty of batteries: 10 years
Additional options of the 9.9 kW & 15 kWh storage system
- Extension of the net capacity to 30 or 45 kWh so that the full peak power is available
- Peak power (for 3 seconds): 16.5 kW - 5.5 kW per phase
- Solar recharging: PV inverters with a maximum output power of 13.8 kW may feed into the system in emergency standby power operation. Additional PV inverters must be turned off in the process.
- Real 3-phase emergency standby power operation with the Enwitec switching device
- 3 x SMA Sunny Island 4.4M-13
- 1 x Enwitec Bat Breaker Big 250A
- 1 x BYD Battery-Box Premium LVL 15.4
- 3 x Bat cable 48V emergency standby power M8 - M10, 70 mm² 2.5 m
- 1 x Bat cable 48V emergency standby power M10 - M10, 70 mm² 2.5 m
How to configure the SMA Sunny Island via web interface:
The SMA SUNNY ISLAND needs the information from the network tie point for regulation. In doing so, at least the SMA ENERGY METER must be used. Of course, an SMA SUNNY HOME MANAGER 2.0 can be installed at the same time.