- Manufacturer: SMA
- Type designation: SI8.0H-13
- Manufacturer art. no: SI8.0H-13
- Memodo order no.: 4158
- Units per PU: 8 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||6 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||48 Volt|
|Communication:||Ethernet, WLAN, Speedwire|
SMA SUNNY ISLAND 8.0H-13 (SMA SI8.0H-13)
Worldwide, the SMA SUNNY ISLAND has been installed over a 100,000 times and therefore, it is the most sold battery inverter in the world. In its latest version, the SMA SUNNY ISLAND can be installed even more quickly and easily. The 10-year product warranty gives you maximum reliability.
Advantages of SMA SUNNY ISLAND H-13
- A unique product for on-grid, off-grid and backup
- Reduction in installation costs
- WLAN and web-based user interface for the configuration
- Flexible battery selection for lead batteries and 20 different lithium batteries
- AC system for new installation and retrofitting
- Can also be used flexibly with non-SMA inverters - thanks to an additional SMA Energy Meter
- Quality - Made in Germany
- 6.0 kW system power, 1-phase AC
- WLAN und Speedwire integrated
- SRC-20 no longer required
- IP 54 protection class
- 10-year product warranty
- Dimensions of 467 x 612 x 242 mm
- Weight of 63 kg
How to configure the SMA Sunny Island -13 via web interface:
The SMA SUNNY ISLAND is retrofittable and modular expandable for single and three phase systems. You can expand a 1-phase system to a 3-phase system at any time. You can also retrofit a backup / standby power function at a later date.
NOTE: this device cannot be used as a single unit due to the max. phase shift load of 4.6 kVA.
The SMA SUNNY ISLAND needs the information from the network tie point for regulation. At least the SMA ENERGY METER must be used in the process. Of course, an SMA SUNNY HOME MANAGER 2.0 can be installed at the same time.
Advantages of SMA SUNNY Y HOME MANAGER 2.0:
- PV generation prognosis
- Consumption control of Edimax wireless-controlled sockets
- Control of the Mennekes Wallbox
- Visualisation of external inverter via SMA ENERGY METER