SMA Sunny Tripower 10.0
- Manufacturer: SMA
- Type designation: STP10.0-3AV-40
- Manufacturer art. no: STP10.0-3AV-40
- Memodo order no.: 3878
- Units per PU: 14 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||10 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||320-800 Volt|
|Communication:||Speedwire / WebConnect / WLAN / RS485 Tigo|
SMA STP 10.0 for systems up to 15 kW
For over 35 years, SMA has been setting technical trends and driving the development of renewable energies.
The newly developed SMA Sunny Tripower 10.0 inverter allows quicker installation and simple start-up due to the new web interface. Connection with the Internet is established via WLAN or Ethernet port. This newly developed web-based interface allows configuration with a smartphone or customarily on a laptop. The 70%-curtailment required in Germany or even the 0% curtailment is ensured by direct communication with the installation of the SMA Energy Meter or SMA Home Manager 2.0.
The SMA inverter weighs only 20.5 kg and thus, a lightweight device.
Advantages of SMA Sunny Tripower 10.0
- Quick start-up through intuitive web user interface
- Simple installation - thanks to the low weight of 20.5 kg and smart connection concept
- Wide input voltage range from 150 V to 1000 V
- Factory integrated Ethernet and WLAN interface
- System monitoring via SMA Sunny Portal
- Dynamic control with SMA Energy Meter or Home Manager 2.0
- RS485 for Tigo TS4-R
- Including service package SMA Smart Connected
- 10.0 kVA power, 3-phase
- 2 MPP trackers 320 - 800 V
- Ethernet RJ45
- Dimensions 460 x 497 x 176 mm
- Weight 20.5 kg
The YouTube video was blocked due to
your cookie preferences.
The SMA inverter is ideal for medium-sized solar power systems and can be monitored over the Internet - thanks to WLAN and Ethernet interface.
- SMA Sunny Tripower 10.0 Datasheet
- SMA Sunny Tripower 10.0 Quick reference guide
- SMA Sunny Tripower 10.0 Operating Manual
- SMA 5+5 years Warranty
- SMA Sunny Tripower 10.0 Limited Factory Warranty
- SMA Smart connected - Performance Conditions
- SMA Sunny Tripower 10.0 Certificate for the NS protection
- SMA Sunny Tripower EU Declaration of conformity