- Manufacturer: SMA
- Type designation: STP5.0-3AV-40
- Manufacturer art. no: STP5.0-3AV-40
- Memodo order no.: 3659
- Units per PU: 12 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||5 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||215 - 800 Volt|
|Communication:||Speedwire / WebConnect / WLAN / RS485 Tigo|
SMA Sunny Tripower 5.0 for small systems
For over 35 years, SMA has been setting technical trends and driving the development of renewable energies.
The newly developed SMA Sunny Tripower 5.0 inverter allows quicker installation and simpler start-up due to the new web interface. Connection with the Internet is established via WLANor Ethernet port. This newly developed web-based interface allows configuration with a smartphone or customarily on a laptop. The 70%-curtailment required in Germany or even the 0% curtailment is ensured by direct communication with the installation of the SMA Energy Meter or SMA Home Manager 2.0.
The SMA inverter weighs only17 kg and thus, a lightweight device.
Advantages of SMA Sunny Tripower 5.0
- Quick start-up through intuitive web user interface
- Simple installation - thanks to the low weight of 17 kg and smart connection concept
- Wide input voltage range from 140 V to 800 V
- Factory integrated Ethernet and WLAN interface
- System monitoring via SMA Sunny Portal
- Dynamic control with SMA Energy Meter or Home Manager 2.0
- RS485 for Tigo TS4-R
- Including service package SMA Smart Connected
- 5.0 kVA power, 3-phase
- 2 MPP trackers 215 - 800 V
- Ethernet RJ45
- Dimensions 435 x 470 x 176 mm
- Weight 17 kg
Installation and start-up
Module optimisation with Tigo TS4-R
The SMA inverter is ideal for medium-sized solar power systems and can be monitored over the Internet - thanks to WLAN and Ethernet interface.
- SMA Sunny Tripower 5.0 Datasheet
- SMA Sunny Tripower 5.0 Quick reference guide
- SMA Sunny Tripower 5.0 Operating Manual
- SMA 5+5 years Warranty
- SMA Sunny Tripower 5.0 Limited Factory Warranty
- SMA Smart connected - Performance Conditions
- SMA Sunny Tripower 5.0 Certificate for the NS protection
- SMA Sunny Tripower EU Declaration of conformity