- Manufacturer: SMA
- Type designation: STP 50-41
- Manufacturer art. no: 03-50-1000-1-41
- Memodo order no.: 6482
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||50 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||150 - 1000 Volt|
The Sunny Tripower 50-41 CORE 1 commercial inverter from SMA
The SMA Sunny Tripower CORE1 is the first 50 kW string inverter from SMA that can be installed free-standing. With its 6 MPP trackers, CORE1 is based on the reliable Sunny Tripower technology and is therefore ideally suited for decentralised rooftops and open spaces as well as covered car parks. Commercial PV installations can be realised quickly and easily. The Sunny Tripower 50-41 CORE1 differs from the Sunny Tripower 50-40 CORE1 due to two new functions. Firstly, it offers the AFCI arc protection function and secondly, it is equipped with I-V generator diagnostics.
- Stand-alone unit, simple installation
- Integrated WiFi access for mobile devices
- Integrated DC circuit breaker
- No DC fuses required due to 6 MPP trackers
- AC/DC overvoltage protection (optional)
- I/O interface for RSE (optional)
- lower BoS costs
- Arc protection function AFCI
- I-V diagnosis of the PV generator
- External grid and plant protection according to VDE-AR-N-4105: mains relay of the inverter for a direct control through an external grid monitor enabled
Product features SMA Sunny Tripower CORE1
- 50 kW system power, 3-phase AC
- max. 75 kWp PV generator output
- 6 MPP trackers with 2 DC inputs each with SUNCLIX
- WLAN and Ethernet integrated
- Device status via LED indication, no display
- Protection class: IP 65
- Product warranty: 5 years
- Dimensions: 621 x 733 x 569 mm
- Weight: 84 kg
Together with the SMA Datamanager M, you can monitor several SMA Sunny Tripower CORE1 in the SMA Sunny Portal. The functionality of the central grid and plant protection can be implemented by a separate grid and plant manager and the SMA I/O module (per Core1).
The STP50-41 from SMA is the ideal PV inverter for commercial PV systems when it comes to comprehensive cost savings. Fast installation, flexible design and SMA's service are the main advantages of this 50 kW inverter.