- Manufacturer: LG Chem & SMA
- Memodo order no.: 1910
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|Inverter:||SMA SBS 2,5 kW|
|Solar battery:||LG Chem RESU 10H|
|Battery type:||High volt lithium NMC|
|Net capacity:||9,3 kWh|
LG Chem RESU 10H & SMA SB Storage 2.5
SMA has installed more than 80,000 battery inverters worldwide, which makes SMA the world's best-selling battery inverter. In the high-voltage version, the SMA SUNNY ISLAND is now even easier and faster to install. A 10-year product warranty also gives you maximum reliability. Together with the LG Chem RESU 10H lithium battery, this makes for one reliable package.
Benefits LG Chem RESU 7H & SMA SB Storage 2.5
- AC system for new installations and retrofitting
- Plant monitoring via SMA Sunny Portal
- LG Chem high voltage battery
- LG Chem RESU aluminium housing IP55
- Elegant, appealing look
- Usable 9.3 kWh
- 2.5 kW system power
- SMA Webconnect interface
- 10 years battery warranty
- Approx. 99.8 kg LG Chem RESU 10H
- 9.2 kg SMA SB Storage 2.5
Included in the package:
- LG Resu 10H energy storage
- SMA Sunny Boy Storage 2.5
The SMA Sunny Boy Storage 2.5 requires either an SMA Energy Meter or an SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0 for operation. This needs to be ordered separately.
The SMA SUNNY BOY Storage requires the information from the grid connection point to control it. The SMA ENERGY METER must be used. An SMA SUNNY HOME MANAGER 2.0 can be installed right away.
Advantages SMA SUNNY HOME MANAGER 2.0:
- PV production forecast
- Consumer control Edimax radio-controlled sockets
- Control of the Mennekes Wallbox
- Visualisation of third party inverters via SMA ENERGY METER