Sungrow SBR192 with Sungrow Hybrid HV SH10RT V112
- Manufacturer: Sungrow & Sungrow
- Memodo order no.: 8289
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|Inverter:||Sungrow Hybrid HV SH10RT|
|Solar battery:||Sungrow SBR192|
|Battery type:||High volt lithium-iron-phosphate|
|Net capacity:||19,2 kWh|
A perfect fit: The modular expandable Sungrow SBR storage with 19.2 kWh – Inverter Sungrow Hybrid HV SH10RT V112
Sungrow inverters achieve up to 99% efficiency with up to 2 MPPTs. The MPPTs respond to changes in light intensity by selecting the optimal load for the cells to obtain the highest usable power output.
Combined with the Sungrow SBR storage with a capacity of 19.2 kWh and the possibility to expand it at any time, no wishes remain unfulfilled. The Sungrow 3-phase hybrid inverter recognizes the battery storage after installation and automatically integrates it into the system. The optimally tuned backup power system with state-of-the-art load control and a changeover time of less than 20 ms offers maximum reliability. The entire system is certified according to VDE 2510-50.
Up to date, this device is configured via iSolarCloudAssistant and sends its data via the already integrated Wi-Fi or Ethernet interfaces to the free iSolarCloud portal or iSolarCloud app. RS485 (Modbus RTU) and Ethernet (Modbus TCP) are available for connecting third-party data loggers. A 3-phase smart meter is already included.
Version V112 firmware does not currently support the Sungrow EV-Charger and 2CT meter. You should avoid the use of mixed systems consisting of versions V11 & V112. The update for compatibility should be done during Q1 2023!
We cannot recommend the combination of Sungrow inverters and optimizers from SolarEdge and Tigo according to our current knowledge.
On a few peak days per year, if PV modules with currents greater than 12.5 A are used, the inverter may regulate down slightly!
- Classy and compact design
- Simple and fast installation
- Plug and play of the storage components and simple cabling
- Backup power system
- Visualization via free iSolarCloud portal or iSolarCloud app
- Entire system certified according to VDE 2510-50
Product features Sungrow SBR192
- Battery capacity: 19.2 kWh
- Rated voltage: 384 V
- Max. output current: 30 A
- Peak ouput curent: 42 A for 10s
- Weight: 213 kg
- Protection category: IP55
- Dimensions: 625 x 925 x 330 mm
- 10 years product warranty
Product features Sungrow Hybrid HV SH10RT:
- Mains connection: 3 phase
- AC power: 10.0 kVA (10.0 kW nom. / 12 kW 5min. Emergency power via separate output)
- Polarity protection
- MPP tracker: 2
- MPPT 1: 1 MC4 input; MPPT 2: 2 MC4 inputs
- Battery connection
- Wi-Fi adapter already included
- Interfaces: Ethernet
- Cable cross section AC connection 6 - 10 mm² possible
- Cable cross section DC connection 4 - 6 mm² possible
- 3-phase Smart Meter Chint DTU 666 80 A included
- Dimensions: 540 x 460 x 170 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 27 kg
- Protection class: IP 65
- 10 years product warranty
Scope of delivery
- Sungrow Hybrid HV SH10RT
- 6 x Sungrow SBR 3.20 kWh battery module
- 1 x Sungrow SBR base and accessories