- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Type designation: SE5000H-RW000BNV4
- Manufacturer art. no: SE5000H-RW000BNV4
- Memodo order no.: 4169
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|Number of charging points:||1|
|Energy meter:||Simple digital reading|
SolarEdge HD-Wave SE5000H EV charger
SolarEdge combines solar inverter and electric car charging station in one device! By coupling the Wallbox with a 1-phase inverter, vehicles with a max. power of 7.4 kW can be charged with their own solar power.
SolarEdge inverters do not have any MPP tracker and also have only one input for the SolarEdge Module Optimiser. With the fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always works in the optimum input voltage range, regardless of the number of modules and strands. The stranded cable transfers the power data from each PV Module Optimiser to the SolarEdge inverter. The data can be visualised via the Internet in the SolarEdge monitoring portal. The SolarEdge inverters have a 12 year standard warranty, thus confirming the quality of the inverters.
The new inverters of the SolarEdge N4 series do not come with a display. Inverter start-up is quick and easy with the SolarEdge app on your smartphone.
Advantages of SolarEdge SE5000H EV charger
- Inverters designed only for the SolarEdge Optimiser
- DC nominal voltage 380 Vdc
- Very high efficiency of up to 99.2%
- Internet connection via network port RJ45
- Connections for radio ripple control receivers
- Optional WiFi, ZigBee Gateway or GSM
- 4.6 kVA power, 1-phase
- 1-phase Wallbox with max. 7.4 kW at 32A
- TYPE A FI and DC 6mA recognition integrated
- 2 pairs of MC4 inputs
- Ethernet RJ45 and wireless
- Standard warranty of 12 years
- Dimensions 450 x 370 x 174 mm
- Weight 11.4 kg
Charging cable must be ordered separately!
Photovoltaic system with SolarEdge EV charger
SolarEdge inverters are only suitable for SolarEdge Module Optimisers and have also been developed for them. Together with the product advantages of the module optimisers, you get the most innovative technology in the solar sector. Through the integration of a Wallbox, the EV charger is the first inverter with charging station.