- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Type designation: P950-4RMXMBY
- Manufacturer art. no: P950-4RMXMBY
- Memodo order no.: 5347
- Packaging unit: 20 Quantity
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|MPP voltage range:||12,5 - 105 Volt|
SolarEdge P950 power optimizer for solar modules up to 950 watts
With SolarEdge's power optimizers, you can get the most out of any PV system. The P950 Optimizer is perfect for modules up to 950 Wp.
Advantages of the SolarEdge optimizer:
- Maximum performance at the solar panel level
- The whole string is not affected by shading
- Continuous MPP tracking
- Monitoring on a solar panel basis possible
- More power with shading and different orientations
- Panels of different performance classes can be combined without losses
Features of the P950 Optimizer:
- MPPT operating range 12.5-105V
- Short circuit current: 12.5 A
- Min. 13 optimizers per pole with 3-phase inverters
- Easy installation thanks to MC4 connection
- 1.39 m input cable
- 2.2 m output cable
- SafeDC function automatically reduces the voltage in the event of a fault to 1 volt per module
- Easy mounting onto the substructure with hammer-head screw
- Compatible with all SolarEdge inverters
Explainer video about the optimizers:
Power losses for a complete string due to shading or different alignments are a thing of the past with the SolarEdge power optimizers. Thanks to MPP tracking at the module level, each module is individually controlled and the string can provide the maximum available power. Easy installation and maximum yield are easy to implement with the P950 optimizers.