- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Type designation: S500-1GM4MRM
- Manufacturer art. no: S500-1GM4MRM
- Memodo order no.: 6793
- Units per PU: 20 per carton
- 840 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|MPP voltage range:||8-60 Volt|
SolarEdge S500 optimizer for solar modules up to 500 Watt
The next generation of SolarEdge optimizers.
With SolarEdge power optimizers, you can get the maximum power out of any PV system. The S500 optimizer is perfect for modules up to 500 Wp.
Advantages of the SolarEdge optimizer:
- Maximum power at module level
- Not the whole string affected by shadowing
- Continuous MPP tracking
- Monitoring possible on a module basis
- More power available in case of shadowing and different orientations
- Modules of different power classes can be combined without losses
- Detects abnormal behaviour of PV connectors,
prevents potential safety problems.
Product features S500 optimizer:
- MPPT operating range 8 - 60 V
- Modules up to 500 watts
- 15 A max. short-circuit current
- Easy installation thanks to MC4 connection
- 0.1 m input cable
- 2.3 m output cable
- SafeDC function automatically reduces the voltage to 1 volt per module in the event of a fault
- Simple installation on substructure with hammerhead screw
- Compatible with all SolarEdge inverters
- min. 8 optimisers per string for 1-phase inverters
- min. 16 optimisers per string for 3-phase inverters
- min. 18 optimisers per string for 3-phase inverters and 277/480 V grid
Power losses affecting an entire string due to shading or different orientations are now a matter of the past with the SolarEdge power optimizers! Thanks to the MPP tracking at module level, each module is controlled individually, allowing the string to deliver the maximum available power. Easy installation and maximum yield are easy to achieve with the S440 optimisers.