- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Type designation: SE4000H-RW000BNN4
- Manufacturer art. no: SE4000H-RW000BNN4
- Memodo order no.: 4024
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|AC power:||4 kW|
SolarEdge HD wave SE4000H for Optimiser
SolarEdge inverters do not have any MPP tracker but have two inputs for the SolarEdge Module Optimiser. With the fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always works in the optimum input voltage range, regardless of the number of modules and strands. The stranded cable transfers the power data from each PV Module Optimiser to the SolarEdge inverter. The data can be visualised via the Internet in the SolarEdge monitoring portal.
The new inverters of the SolarEdge N4 series do not come with a display. Inverter start-up is quick and easy with the SolarEdge app on your smartphone.
The SolarEdge inverters have a 12 year standard warranty, thus confirming the quality of the inverters.
Advantages of SolarEdge SE4000H
- Inverters designed only for the SolarEdge Optimiser
- DC nominal voltage 380 Vdc
- Very high efficiency of up to 99.2%
- Connections for radio ripple control receivers
- Optional WiFi, ZigBee Gateway or GSM
- 4.0 kVA power, 1-phase
- 2 pairs of MC4 inputs
- Ethernet RJ45 or Wireless with ANT-ZBWIFI-KIT
- Standard warranty of 12 years
- Dimensions 280 x 370 x 142 (H x W x D)
- Weight 7.8 kg
Configuring inverters easily and quickly with the SetApp
Optimising the photovoltaic system with SolarEdge
SolarEdge inverters are only suitable for SolarEdge Module Optimisers and have also been developed for them. Together with the product advantages of the module optimisers, you get the most innovative technology in the solar sector.
This new generation of SolarEdge inverters cannot work with everything. The StorEdge interface version 4 is required to connect a high-voltage storage device.
Up to now, you could also use a classic S0 meter for dynamic feed-in control for the 1-phase INV. However, the new HD wave INV no longer has an S0 interface. For dynamic 70% control, use the SE Modbus meter with current transformers.
Available from stock