- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Memodo order no.: 4758
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||55 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||750 - 1000 Volt|
|Communication:||RS485, Ethernet, GSM Mobilfunk (optional)|
SolarEdge SE55K N4 with synergy technology
3-phase SolarEdge inverter with synergy technology with max. DC input power of up to 74.5 kW. The inverter concept is based on small and easy to install primary and secondary devices. These can be mounted on the wall with minimum space requirements. Only 2 persons are required for the installation.
Learn more about SolarEdge's new synergy technology:
SolarEdge inverters do not have any MPP tracker but have six inputs for the SolarEdge Module Optimiser. With the fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always works in the optimum input voltage range, regardless of the number of modules and strands. The stranded cable transfers the power data from each PV Module Optimiser to the SolarEdge inverter. The data can be visualised via the Internet in the SolarEdge monitoring portal. The SolarEdge inverters have a 12 year standard warranty, thus confirming the quality of the inverters.
Advantages of SolarEdge SE55K N4
- Lower mounting and installation expense
- Lower BoS (Balance of System) cost
- 12 year standard warranty on inverter
- Integrated safe DC and electric arc recognition
- DC nominal voltage 750 Vdc
- Very high efficiency of up to 98.6%
- Internet connection via network port RJ45
- Connections for radio ripple control receivers
- RS485, Ethernet, GSM mobile communications (optional)
- 55 kVA power, 3-phase
- 6 pairs of input terminals
- Ethernet RJ45
- Standard warranty of 12 years
- Dimensions 540 x 315 x 260 mm
- Weight 48 + 45 kg
RCCB (Residual Current Operated Circuit Breaker) Recommendation: 125A, 300mA residual current
Optimising the photovoltaic system with SolarEdge
SolarEdge inverters are only suitable for SolarEdge Module Optimisers and have also been developed for them. Together with the product advantages of the module optimisers, you get the most innovative technology in the solar sector.