- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Type designation: SE5K-RWS48BEN4
- Manufacturer art. no: SE5K-RWS48BEN4
- Memodo order no.: 4354
- Units per PU: 16 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||5.0 kW|
|Communication:||2 x RS485, Ethernet|
SolarEdge StorEdge 3-phase inverter SE5K for 48 V batteries
SolarEdge inverters do not have any MPP tracker but have two inputs for the SolarEdge Module Optimiser. With the fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always works in the optimum input voltage range, regardless of the number of modules and strands. The stranded cable transfers the power data from each PV Module Optimiser to the SolarEdge inverter. The data can be visualised via the Internet in the SolarEdge monitoring portal.
The new inverters do not come with a display. Inverter start-up is quick and easy with the SolarEdge app on the smartphone.
The integrated 48V battery connection leaves nothing to be desired! BYD LV or LG Chem batteries are compatible with this system.
Advantages of SolarEdge StorEdge 3-phase inverter
- Hybrid inverter for SolarEdge Optimiser and 48 V batteries
- DC nominal voltage 750 Vdc
- Very high efficiency of up to 98%
- Short installation time due to integrated StorEdge interface
- Broad selection of batteries due to 48 V battery voltage
- Lower total cost due to 48 V battery technology
- 5 kVA power, 3-phase
- 5 kW battery connection 48V
- DC or also AC system with SolarEdge inverter
- 2 pairs of MC4 inputs
- Ethernet RJ45
- Standard warranty of 12 years
- Dimensions 853 x 316 x 853 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight 37 kg
- Optional: WiFi, ZigBee Gateway or GSM
Compatible lithium batteries:
- LG Chem RESU 3.3, 6.5 and 10 January 2020
- LG Chem RESU 13 March 2020
- BYD Battery Box LV & PRO March 2020
- BYD Battery Box LVS & LVL April 2020
Configuring inverters easily and quickly with the SetApp
Optimising the photovoltaic system with SolarEdge
SolarEdge StorEdge 3-phase inverter can be configured as a DC system or also as an AC system. This means that even larger systems can be equipped with a 3-phase storage system.