- Manufacturer: Sungrow
- Type designation: SH6.0RT
- Manufacturer art. no: SH6.0RT
- Memodo order no.: 4770
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|AC power:||6 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||200 - 950 Volt|
|Communication:||RS485, WiFi, Ethernet|
Sungrow Hybrid high-volt inverter with emergency power output SH6.0RT
These new 3-phase hybrid inverters have a 3-phase emergency output with 3-phase current and 100% unbalanced load capability. Together with the high-volt battery connection and 2 independent MPP trackers the Sungrow inverter leaves nothing to be desired. This device is configured and kept up-to-date via iSolarCloudAssistent and sends its data via the integrated WiFi or Ethernet interfaces to the free-of-charge iSolarCloud portal or iSolarCloud app. RS485 (Modbus RTU) and Ethernet (Modbus TCP) can be used to connect third-party data loggers. Larger system design through parallel operation of max. two devices. It comes with a 3-phase smart meter. Compatibility with battery manufacturers such as BYD and LGChem for market launch is given, other manufacturers (BMZ) to follow.
External connections, generous connection area and an integrated spirit level allow for quick installation.
Advantages of Sungrow SH6.0RT
- Input voltage range of 200-1000V
- High efficiency of up to 98.2%
- Natural convection
- AC + DC overvoltage protection 2 integrated
- Cascade operation of two devices possible
- External connections, no need to open the inverter
- Integrated spirit level
- SG-ready contact present (for controlling, e.g. heat pump)
- Noise emission 30dB (A)
- 6.0 kVA power, 3-phase
- 6.0 kW nom. / 7.2kW 5min. / 10kW 10s Emergency power via separate output
- 2 MPP trackers 200-950V, at nominal power of 250-850V
- 1 MC4 input per MPPT
- Battery connection
- WiFi adapter included in the delivery
- Ethernet interface
- AC power cable cross-section 6 - 10mm² possible
- DC power cable cross-section 4 - 6mm² possible
- Integrated polarity protection
- 3-phase Smart Meter included
- Dimensions 540x460x170 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight 26 kg
If you are looking for emergency power, you have come to the right place! Compact dimensions and low weight with full performance - installed faster than any other thing.