- Manufacturer: SunPower
- Type designation: SPR-MAX3-375-BLK
- Order number: 4153
- Packaging unit: 26 Quantity
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|Dimensions:||1690 x 1046 x 40 mm|
SunPower MAXEON 3 solar modules with 375 watts
Sales and delivery possible only to customers in Germany and Austria!
With over 30 years of product experience, SunPower is one of the pioneering companies in the solar industry and has already proven its quality with projects for NASA or Solar Impulse. Solar experts know that SunPower modules are the most durable on the market. With a 25-year product and performance warranty, SunPower is the benchmark in warranties, making it the hallmark for reliability and durability. The Maxeon® solar cells are fundamentally different and better. The copper-based solar cells offer unprecedented reliability and enable the development of modules with the world's highest efficiency on the market.
Advantages of SunPower modules
- Maxeon solar cells based on copper with back-contacting
- Cradle to Cradle Silver certified (pending)
- No PID
- Good low light behaviour
- Glass with antireflection coating
- Low power temperature coefficient
- 375 Wp
- 104 monocrystalline cells
- 21.2% efficiency
- Black module frame
- 1690 x 1046 x 40 mm
- 19 kg
- MC4 connector / socket
- 6000 Pa snow load / 4000 Pa wind load
- Power temperature coefficient -0.29% /°C
Advantages of SunPower technology
Why SunPower is the right choice
SunPower produces high-quality modules covered by a 25-year product and performance warranty. SunPower sets the benchmark with this unique promise.