- Manufacturer: Tesla & SMA
- Memodo order no.: 5058
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|Battery type:||48 volt lithium|
|Net capacity:||13,5 kWh|
Perfectly combined: AC storage system Tesla Powerwall with 13.5 kWh - PV inverter Sunny Tripower 8.0
The SMA Sunny Tripower 8.0 PV inverter allows quicker installation and simpler start-up due to the new web interface. The 70%-curtailment required in Germany is ensured by direct communication with the installation of the SMA Home Manager 2.0.
In combination with the Tesla Powerwall, 13.5 kWh useful capacity, the emergency power function can supply all important consumers in back-up mode. This function is provided by an automatic switching device from Tesla.
The power generation of the photovoltaic system and the current household power consumption can be easily monitored in real-time with the Tesla mobile app. Another function of the Tesla mobile app is the setting of a backup/emergency power reserve. Thus, the Tesla Powerwall owner has the possibility to flexibly adapt the backup reserve to his or her mobile device at any time.
- Elegant and compact design
- Quick and easy installation
- Floor or wall mounting of the Powerwall possible
- Emergency power supply
- Visualisation of the photovoltaic system via Tesla mobile app
Product features of the Tesla Powerwall
- 13.5 kWh available storage capacity
- 4.6 kW power in continuous mode
- Dimensions: 1150 x 755 x 147 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 114.0 kg
- IP 67
- Noise level: 40 dBA at 30°C
- 10-year product warranty
Product features of the Backup Gateway 2
- 4.6 kW power in emergency standby power mode
- Overvoltage category: III
- Dimensions: 584 x 380 x 127 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 11.4 kg
- IP 55
- 10-year product warranty
Product features of SMA Sunny Tripower 8.0
- 3-phase mains supply
- 8 kVA AC power
- Transformerless concept
- 2 MPP trackers
- DC isolator switch integrated
- Interfaces: Ethernet, RJ45, WLAN
- Dimensions: 435 x 470 x 176 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 17 kg
- IP 65
- 5-year product warranty
Scope of delivery
- Tesla Powerwall
- Current sensors
- Wall mount
- Backup Gateway 2
- SMA Sunny Tripower 8.0
Become a Tesla Powerwall certified installer
Online certification is required to sell and install the Tesla Powerwall. Become a Tesla Powerwall certified installer in 3 simple steps:
- Let us know using the following form that you would like to become a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer and confirm Tesla's policies.
Following an inspection of your company by Tesla, you will be notified shortly if you are eligible for certification.
- We will send you the result of the inspection by Tesla. Following the inspection with a positive result, you will be approved for the purchase of the Tesla Powerwall with us.
- You get access to the training material for the Powerwall installation.
Tesla mobile app
The Tesla mobile app can be downloaded for free from iTunes and the Google Play Store. The installation of the monitoring app is designed for mobile device and tablet.
The Tesla app illustrates, among other things, the energy flow. This energy flow shows all events in the house: Power generation of the photovoltaic system, power flow to/from the Powerwall and the power publicly fed in or withdrawn from the grid. The values of the energy flow diagram are displayed in real time.
The power history can also be viewed using the Tesla mobile app. For this purpose, any power source (photovoltaic, Powerwall or power grid) can be selected and a certain period of time can be called up in the appearing bar chart.
The Tesla Powerwall is an attractive choice, especially when retrofitting a battery storage unit to an existing photovoltaic system, but also when installing new PV systems. Thanks to its slim design and wide range of ambient temperature, the battery storage unit can also be installed in almost any utility room or garage.
Tesla, Inc. is a US-American company that was founded as early as 2003. Tesla produces and sells electric cars as well as power storage and photovoltaic systems worldwide. Tesla's mission is to accelerate the energy turnaround and spurs the company on to ever new innovations.