- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Memodo order no.: 5802
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from 24.01.2022
Bosch Energy Manager
With the Bosch Energy Manager, you can now make even better use of your self-generated solar power and increase your own consumption with a Bosch heat pump. Highly efficient heating solutions with a heat pump and your own photovoltaic (PV) power generation make your home not only smarter, but also more sustainable. The Energy Manager combines various measures and strategies to procure, distribute and optimally use energy. The aim is to reduce energy consumption and optimise energy efficiency in the household in order to achieve economic and ecological goals.
Advantages of the Bosch Energy Manager
- Surplus charging with exact wattage with the Bosch heat pumps and the Fronius Gen24 hybrid inverters
- Ready for sector coupling - Combine your photovoltaic system + heat pump and in future also with your smart wallbox
- Smart Home - Integrate your energy management into a complete smart home solution from Bosch
- Control your smart home by simply connecting the Energy Manager to your voice assistant.
Product features of Bosch Energy Manager
The Bosch Energy Manager is compatible with the following devices:
- Heat pump Compress 7001i/7400i AW
- Fronius Symo Gen 24 Plus hybrid inverter (end of January 2021)
- Fronius Symo or Fronius Symo hybrid inverter
- Bosch/ Siemens household appliances with Home Connect
- Adapter plugs for other loads in the house (e.g. battery charging for e-bike, garden pump, etc.)
- Regulation at bus level (no SG-ready contact)
Scope of delivery
- Bosch Smart Home Controller
- Activation code for Energy Manager