- Manufacturer: ADS-TEC
- Manufacturer art. no: DVK-GSS0608 001-AA
- Memodo order no.: 8353
- WEEE Reg. Nr.: DE88136943
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|Battery type:||High voltage NMC|
|Net capacity:||78,68 kWh|
|AC power:||60 kW|
|Warranty:||bis zu 10 years|
|Commercial storage type:||Outdoor use suitable, Peak Shaving, Self-consumption|
ADS-TEC Energy PowerBooster GSS0608 – Commercial storage with 60 kVA power and 78.7 kWh usable capacity
Depending on the application and requirements, several smart meters of the models from Janitza (UMG 604-E) or from Siemens (PAC4200) must be purchased. For more detailed information, see the document "Smart meter connection and parameterization".
ADS-TEC Energy has been developing its high quality products in Germany for over 10 years. The commercial storage can be used for your operation e.g. in the load peak capping or in the self-consumption optimization. It can also be used for projects, e.g. in the charging infrastructure, or as a building block for a neighborhood solution and more. The outdoor storage is expandable in each case in the same capacity and power. Therefore, application ranges up to 300 kW and 400 kWh are no problem for the GSS0608.
- German manufacturer
- Expandable in 60 kW/78.7 kWh (usable) increments
- Sophisticated safety system
Product features ADS-TEC Energy PowerBooster GSS0608
- Output 60 kVA
- Capacity: 84.6 kWh (usable: 78.7 kWh)
- Protection category IP55 (outdoor)
- Operating temperature range -20°C to 40°C
- Mains connection 400 V AC, 3-phase, 50 Hz (TN- and TT-Systeme)
- Dimensions about 1,430 x 2,500 x 940 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight about 1,250 kg
- Energy management interface: Modbus TCP (read only)
- Energy management compatibility: Smart1
- If desired, EMS can be disabled and control can be done directly via Modbus TCP
Depending on the application and requirements, several smart meters of the models from Janitza (UMG 604-E) or from Siemens (PAC4200) must be purchased. For more detailed information, see the document "Smartmeter connection and parameterization".