Together with our logistics service providers, we ensure that your ordered goods are delivered punctually and in good condition to you or directly to your customer.
When will my order be delivered?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation by email. The delivery date depends on the selected shipping method.
For delivery within Germany you can choose from different shipping methods:
- Standard Shipping (2 - 3 working days)
- Desired delivery date (delivered on a date of your choice)
- Next day delivery (only possible with invoice orders and will be delivered up to 14:00 at the latest))
- Pickup (easily and conveniently pick the goods up from our warehouse)
- On call (the ordered goods will be blocked for you for 14 days. You can also change the delivery address or the shipping method later.)
Deliveries abroad are currently possible with standard shipping. Please note that the delivery time can be 2-4 working days longer.
What transport costs are incurred when placing an order??
At Memodo, it does not matter in which region of Germany your business is located in. Although our warehouse is in the south of Germany, the delivery costs for each region are the same and are calculated exclusively from the weight and dimensions of the goods. For orders over 4.000 - EUR in value of goods, the shipping is also free! (Only valid for deliveries with delivery and billing addresses in Germany).
I received damaged goods. What do I have to do?
We make every effort to ensure that your goods arrive quickly and undamaged. Nevertheless, in exceptional cases it can occur that your goods arrive in a less than perfect condition.
What is to be done
- Document the damage on the delivery note. (In case of serious damage, refuse to accept the goods)
- Take pictures of the damage
- Report the damage with the transaction number (see top right on the delivery note) to ehend an firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then contact you directly to find a quick and uncomplicated solution
To which countries can my goods be delivered?
We deliver to all EU countries as well as Switzerland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
We are happy to supply other countries after consultation with our logistics department. Simply contact us directly or send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Can I change the delivery address?
Yes, you can change the delivery address for the respective order directly in the check-out stage.
If you would like to change the delivery address afterwards, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your personal contact person directly.
Can an order be split into multiple deliveries?
On request we can divide an order into several deliveries. Please note, however, that additional shipping costs may arise.