Together with our logistics service providers, we ensure that your ordered goods are delivered punctually and in good condition to you or directly to your customer.
When will my order be delivered?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation by email. The delivery date depends on the selected shipping method.
For delivery within Germany you can choose from different shipping methods:
- Standard Shipping (2 - 3 working days)
- Desired delivery date (delivered on a date of your choice)
- Next day delivery (only possible with invoice orders and will be delivered up to 12:00 at the latest))
Deliveries abroad are currently possible with standard shipping. Please note that the delivery time can be 2-4 working days longer.
What transport costs are incurred when placing an order?
At Memodo, it does not matter in which region of Germany your business is located in. Although our warehouse is in the south of Germany, the delivery costs for each region are the same and are calculated exclusively from the weight and dimensions of the goods. For orders over 4.000 - EUR in value of goods, the shipping is also free! (Only valid for deliveries with delivery and billing addresses in Germany, this applies only to orders placed independently.)
I received damaged goods. What do I have to do?
We make every effort to ensure that your goods arrive quickly and undamaged. Nevertheless, in exceptional cases it can occur that your goods do not arrive in perfect conditions. Please check our important shipping information.
What is to be done
- Take pictures of the damaged goods and of the packaging.
- Document the damage on the waybill with date and time. Let the driver confirm this damage by signing the waybill. Take a picture of the truck registration number as well. In case of serious damages, we recommend not to accept the goods.
- Report the damage with the transaction number (you can find it in the top right-hand corner of our delivery note) to our service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will then contact you directly to find a quick and uncomplicated solution.
My goods will be delivered directly to the construction site. How do they have to be collected?
On the delivery date, it is essential that the goods are collected and checked by an expert. If you cannot check the goods yourself, you must inform your customer to check the goods when delivered. If your customer accepts the goods without checking them, a complaint is no longer possible. This is also valid for collection by acquaintances or neighbours.
If a proper quality control is not possible at the site of installation, we suggest you send the goods to your warehouse and check them there.
I asked for a delivery on a fixed delivery date but the goods did not arrive on time. What can I do?
We sincerely apologize if the forwarding agency did not respect your delivery date and exceeded the time tolerance of 45 minutes for a fixed date. This is very annoying for us as well. This is what we can do for you:
- Please report the delay immediately to our logistics department at email@example.com or by calling at +49(0) 89 9041015-5387, indicating your transaction number and your customer number. Even if you are informed of a delay by the forwarding company, we need to be informed by you. Very often, the forwarding agencies do not inform us.
- Once the goods have arrived, document the date and time on the consignment note and via scanner of the forwarding agent. The driver must also confirm the delay by writing his name in capital letters and signing.
To which countries can my goods be delivered?
We deliver to all EU countries as well as Switzerland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
We are happy to supply other countries after consultation with our logistics department. Simply contact us directly or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I change the delivery address?
Yes, you can change the delivery address for the respective order directly in the check-out stage.
If you would like to change the delivery address afterwards, please write to email@example.com or contact your personal contact person directly.
Can an order be split into multiple deliveries?
On request we can divide an order into several deliveries. Please note, however, that additional shipping costs may arise.