- Manufacturer: Mennekes
- Type designation: 140632422MA
- Manufacturer art. no: 140632422MA
- Memodo order no.: 6458
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|Number of charging points:||2|
|Energy meter:||Meter compliant with the German calibration law|
Mennekes AMEDIO Professional Charging Column (conformity to weight and measures regulations)
The smart MENNEKES AMEDIO charging column for professional use with backend connection, e.g. for industrial and commercial companies. The device is ready for connection to a professional billing service. By registering and using the (web) application for the MENNEKES billing service, this service is activated. The final costs can be viewed in the app. The MENNEKES billing service is a product of MENNEKES Digital Service GmbH.
- The device is ready for connection to a professional billing service.
- By registering and using the (web) application “MENNEKES ativo” this service is activated.
- Authorisation via backend system or RFID card (ISO 14443A / MIFARE classic and MIFARE DESFire)
- 2 x type 2 charging socket (mode 3) with hinged cover
- Charge power up to 2 x 7.4 kW (1ph) / 22 kW (3ph)
- Calibrated electronic meter (eHz), readable from outside
- Data transmission of the signed load data to the back end in compliance with regulations on weights and measures
Advanced functions of Mennekes AMEDIO Professional+ PnC 22 ativo
- Plug and charge function / ISO 15118
- Display of operating status by means of four different coloured symbols: Readiness for operation: blue, charging active: green, waiting time: white, fault: red
- Integrated 3G / 4 G wireless modem
- Two type 2 charging sockets for mode 3 charging with hinged cover and unlocking function for the charging plug in case of power failure.
- Charging column with externally readable calibrated electronic household meter (eHZ) and large meter window in the front door.
- DC residual current monitoring > 6mA
- Integrated residual current (type A) and line circuit breaker (32 A)
- Overvoltage protection type 2
- Protection type IP 54
- Colour of front and rear side: light grey (RAL 7035) Sides: black (RAL 9005)
- Locally connectable via LAN (RJ45)
- Backend connection via internet (LAN)
- Compatible with OCPP 1.5s and OCPP 1.6s+j
- Connection of an external MODBUS TCP meter for blackout protection
- Dimensions: 1362 x 353 x 253 mm
- Weight: 45-50 kg
Available from stock