- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Type designation: SE10K-RW0TEBEN4
- Manufacturer art. no: SE10K-RW0TEBEN4
- Memodo order no.: 6787
- Units per PU: 18 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||10 kW|
SolarEdge SE10K-EN4 three-phase PV inverter for optimizers
SolarEdge inverters have no MPP tracker and two inputs for the SolarEdge module optimizers. With fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always operates in the optimal input voltage range regardless of the module and string count. Performance data from each PV module optimizer is transmitted to the SolarEdge inverter via the string line and can be visualized via the Internet in the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal.
The new SolarEdge EN4 series inverters do not have a display. Commissioning the inverter is quick and easy with the SolarEdge app on your smartphone.
SolarEdge inverters come with a standard 12 year warranty, attesting to the quality of the inverters.
- Inverter designed for SolarEdge optimizers only
- Rated DC voltage 750 Vdc
- Very high efficiency of up to 98 %
- Connections for ripple control receiver
- Energy Net ready for Energy Net Plugin
- Optional Wi-Fi, ZigBee gateway or GSM
Product features SolarEdge SE10K-EN4:
- 10 kVA power 3-phase
- 2 pairs of MC4 inputs
- Energy Net (via plugin), Ethernet RJ45 or Wireless with ANT-ZBWIFI-KIT
- Protection category: IP65
- Standard warranty: 12 years
- Dimensions: 540 x 315 x 260 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 21.6 kg
SolarEdge inverters are only suitable for SolarEdge module optimizers and have been developed for this purpose. Together with the product advantages of the module optimizers, you get the most innovative technology in the solar sector.
For systems >30 kVA, external grid and plant protection is mandatory according to VDE AR-N 4105.
From now on, the integrated grid relays in the inverter can be used for this purpose with SolarEdge. Central power contactors are no longer necessary. The inverter requires FW version 3.18xx. The only hardware required is the external network monitor.