- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Memodo order no.: 7511
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|Battery type:||48 volt lithium-iron-phosphate|
|Net capacity:||18,4 kWh|
SolarEdge Home Low Voltage Battery 18.4 kWh for SolareEdge Home Hub Inverters
The new low-voltage storage system from SolarEdge is the first three-phase storage/inverter combination offered by a single manufacturer.
The advantages of a storage system plus inverter produced by a single manufacturer are a maximum performance, a maximum efficiency and a competent contact partner who you can ask questions to.
The SolarEdge Home Low Voltage Battery can operate with between one and five battery modules. This means that the net capacity can be selected between 4.6 kWh and 23 kWh.
Please note that SolarEdge's technical specifications are provisional and may still be subject to change!
The battery can only be combined with 3-phase SolarEdge Home Hub inverters!
- Individual capacity
- Simple plug & play installation with automatic SetApp configuration
- all necessary cables and components for the battery are included in the package
- Scalable between 4.6 & 23 kWh
- 10 years warranty
- Weight per battery module 54.7 kg
- Communication: RS485 between modules, CAN bus to inverter
- Floor installation with wall support
- Cell composition: lithium iron phosphate
- IP65 RATING
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 540 x 500 x 240 mm per battery module