- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Type designation: SE17K-RW0T0BNN4
- Manufacturer art. no: SE17K-RW0T0BNN4
- Memodo order no.: 3882
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from 02.07.2021
|AC power:||17 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||- Volt|
SolarEdge SE17K 3-phase PV-inverters for optimiser
SolarEdge inverters do not have any MPP tracker but have two inputs for the SolarEdge Module Optimiser. With the fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always works in the optimum input voltage range, regardless of the number of modules and strands. The stranded cable transfers the power data from each PV Module Optimiser to the SolarEdge inverter. The data can be visualised via the Internet in the SolarEdge monitoring portal.
The new inverters of the SolarEdge N4 series do not come with a display. Inverter start-up is quick and easy with the SolarEdge app on your smartphone.
The SolarEdge inverters have a 12 year standard warranty, thus confirming the quality of the inverters.
Advantages of SolarEdge
- Inverters designed only for the SolarEdge Optimiser
- DC nominal voltage 750 Vdc
- Very high efficiency of up to 98%
- Connections for radio ripple control receivers
- Optional WiFi, ZigBee Gateway or GSM
- 17 kVA power, 3-phase
- 2 pairs of MC4 inputs
- Ethernet RJ45 or Wireless with ANT-ZBWIFI-KIT
- Standard warranty of 12 years
- Dimensions 540 x 315 x 260 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight 33.2 kg
Configuring inverters easily and quickly with the SetApp
Optimising the photovoltaic system with SolarEdge
SolarEdge inverters are only suitable for SolarEdge Module Optimisers and have also been developed for them. Together with the product advantages of the module optimisers, you get the most innovative technology in the solar sector.
For 30 kVA systems, an external grid and plant protection is required according to VDE AR-N 4105.
In SolarEdge, the network relays integrated in the inverter can now be used for this. Central power contactors are no longer necessary. The INV needs the FW version 3.18xx for this. The external network monitor is the only hardware.