SolarEdge StorEdge Single Phase Inverter SE4000H-BEO4
- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Type designation: SE4000H-RWS00BEO4
- Manufacturer art. no: SE4000H-RWS00BEO4
- Memodo order no.: 8138
- Units per PU: 32 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||4.0 kW|
|Communication:||Ethernet, RS485, ZigBee, WLAN, Mobilfunk|
SolarEdge StorEdge single-phase inverter SE4000H-BEO4 for high-voltage batteries
SolarEdge inverters do not have an MPP tracker, but have one input for the SolarEdge module optimizers. With fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always operates in the optimal input voltage range, regardless of the number of modules and strings. Through the string line, performance data from each PV module optimizer is transmitted to the SolarEdge inverter and can be visualized via the Internet in the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal.
The new inverters do not have a display. Commissioning the inverter is quick and easy with the SolarEdge app on your smartphone.
With the integrated StorEdge interface, you can be even faster! The cabling between inverter and StorEdge is completely eliminated here.
- Hybrid Inverter designed for SolarEdge optimizers and high-voltage batteries
- Rated DC voltage 380 Vdc
- Very high efficiency of up to 98%
- Connections for ripple control receiver
- Quick setup thanks to integrated StorEdge interface
Product features SolarEdge StorEdge SE4000H-BEO4:
- 4.0 kVA power 1-phase
- 5 kW Battery connection high-voltage
- DC or also AC system with SolarEdge inverter
- PV input: 2 pair MC4 inputs
- Battery input: 1 pair of MC4 inputs
- Ethernet RJ45
- Wi-Fi hotspot for SetAPP
- Protection category: IP65
- Standard warranty: 12 years
- Dimensions: 450 x 370 x 174 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 10 kg
- Optional: Wi-Fi, ZigBee Gateway or GSM
SolarEdge StorEdge single phase inverter can be configured as DC but also as AC system.