- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Type designation: SE3680H-RWBMNBF54
- Manufacturer art. no: SE3680H-RWBMNBF54
- Memodo order no.: 9945
- WEEE Reg. Nr.: DE20777619
- Units per PU: 32 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||3.680 kW|
|Communication:||Ethernet, RS485, WLAN (optional), SolarEdge Home Network|
SolarEdge Home Hub 1-phase Inverter SE3680H-RWBMNBF54 – Backup
With SolarEdge's new Home Hub solution, you're not left in the dark, even when the power grid fails.
SolarEdge inverters do not have an MPP tracker, but instead have inputs for the SolarEdge module optimizers. With fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always operates in the optimal input voltage range, regardless of the number of modules and strings. Performance data from each PV module optimizer is transmitted to the SolarEdge inverter via the string and can be visualized via the Internet in the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal.
The new inverters do not have a display. Commissioning the inverter is quick and easy with the SolarEdge App via smartphone.
With the integrated StorEdge interface you can work even faster! The cabling between inverter and StorEdge is completely eliminated here.
- Hybrid Inverter for SolarEdge Optimizer and SolarEdge Home Battery (high voltage)
- DC nominal voltage 380 Vdc
- Very high efficiency of up to 98.8%
- Fast installation time thanks to integrated StorEdge interface
Product features SolarEdge Home Hub 1-phase SE3680H-RWBMNBF54 – Backup
- 3.680 kVA power 1-phase
- 7.360 kW battery connection high voltage
- DC or also AC system with SolarEdge inverter
- PV input: 2 sets of MC4 inputs
- Battery input: 1 set of MC4 inputs
- Ethernet RJ45
- Wi-Fi hotspot for SetAPP
- Home network communication
- Protection category: IP65
- Standard warranty: 12 years
- Dimensions: 450 x 370 x 174 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 12 kg
- Optional: Wi-Fi
Backup applications are subject to local regulations and require the SolarEdge Home Hub inverter, SolarEdge Home Battery, and SolarEdge Home Backup Interface.
SolarEdge Home Hub Solution 1-phase inverter can be configured as a DC but also as an AC system.
The backup interface is available in a 3-phase and a 1-phase version. The selection always relates to the mains connection of the house. In Germany, therefore, a 3-phase backup interface is usually to be selected (item no. 7412).