Sungrow Hybrid SH8.0RT – V112
- Manufacturer: Sungrow
- Type designation: SH8.0RT
- Manufacturer art. no: ASH00106
- Memodo order no.: 8015
- Units per PU: 6 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||8 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||200 - 950 Volt|
|Communication:||RS485, WiFi, Ethernet|
Sungrow Hybrid High Voltage Inverter SH8.0RT with Emergency Output
These new three-phase hybrid inverters have a three-phase backup power output with three-phase current with 100% skew load capability. Together with the high voltage battery connection and 2 independent MPP trackers, the Sungrow inverter leaves nothing to be desired. Up to date, this device is configured via iSolarCloudAssistant and sends its data via the already integrated Wi-Fi or Ethernet interfaces to the free iSolarCloud portal or iSolarCloud app. RS485 (Modbus RTU) and Ethernet (Modbus TCP) are available for connecting third-party data loggers. A 3-phase smart meter is already included.
External connections, spacious connection area and an integrated spirit level allow for quick installation.
Sungrow Hybrid SH8.0RT – V112 now replaces Sungrow Hybrid HV SH8.0RT – V11!
Version V112 firmware does not currently support the Sungrow EV-Charger and 2CT meter. You should avoid the use of mixed systems consisting of versions V11 & V112. The update for compatibility should be done during Q1 2023!
On a few peak days per year, if PV modules with currents greater than 12.5 A are used, the inverter may regulate down slightly!
- Input voltage range from 200-950 V
- High efficiency of up to 98.4%
- Natural convection
- AC + DC surge protection 2 integrated
- External connections, no need to open the inverter
- Integrated spirit level
- SG-Ready contact available (for: control e.g. heat pump)
- Noise emission 30dB (A)
- Operation without battery as solely inverter
- DC operation with PV and battery
- AC operation without PV and with battery
Product features Sungrow SH8.0RT:
- Mains connection: 3 phase
- AC power: 8.0 kVA (8.0 kW nom. / 12 kW 5min.) emergency power via separate output
- Polarity protection
- MPP tracker: 2
- 1 MC4 input per MPPT
- Battery connection
- Interfaces: Ethernet
- Cable cross section AC connection 6 – 10 mm² possible
- Cable cross section DC connection 4 – 6 mm² possible
- Dimensions: 540 x 460 x 170 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 27 kg
- Protection class: IP 65
Scope of delivery
- 3-phase Smart Meter Chint DTSU666 80 A included
- WiNet-S-Modul Wi-Fi adapter
- Wall mount
- Expansion dowel set
- M4 screws and washers
- AC/Backup connector set
- Cable end clamp
- PV connector
- Crimp contact
- SUNCLIX connector set
- LAN connector
- COM connector
- RS485 cable
- OT connector
If you are looking for emergency power, this is it! Compact dimensions and light weight with maximum performance – installed as quickly as no other.