- Manufacturer: Fronius
- Manufacturer art. no: 4,210,067
- Memodo order no.: 1525
- WEEE Reg. Nr.: DE39936572
- Units per PU: 12 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||3.68 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||200 - 800 Volt|
|Communication:||Ethernet, WLAN, RS485, RS422, FRE|
Fronius Primo 3.6-1
As of 01.01.2023, the purchase of a warranty extension is only possible directly via the Fronius Solarweb webshop.
The vision of 24 hours of sun is what drives Fronius. With the Primo product family, Fronius offers an innovative series of inverters. Its snap-in concept separates the connection area from the electronics. The standard connection to the Internet via Wi-Fi or Ethernet and numerous connections for S0 electricity meters, ripple control receivers or relay outputs complete the features of this device. Fronius service partners can also repair the inverter on site in the event of a fault.
- Snap-in inverter
- DC input voltage 200 – 800 V
- Very high efficiency of up to 98 %
- Complete package of interfaces
- Free warranty extension to 5 years upon registration online
Product features Fronius Primo 3.6-1
- Mains connection: 1-phase
- AC power: 3.68 kVA
- Without transformer
- MPP trackers: 2
- Communication: integrated data logger with web server, 2 x Ethernet, Wi-Fi, RS485, 6 x digital IN/OUT, 6 x digital IN (RRCR)
- Active cooling
- Dimensions 645 x 431 x 204 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 21.5 kg
- Protection category: IP 65
- Warranty: 2 years (warranty extension to 5 years upon registration online)
Fronius inverters are efficient, reliable and form the indispensable heart of every photovoltaic system. Power ratings from 1.5 to 27.0 kW promise suitability for almost any system size, from single-family homes to large-scale systems.